RSS Graffiti 1.9.0 Beta released
We just released the latest version of RSS Graffiti. which apart from a lot of excitement (at least to us as developers), brings on some interesting features that are quite new (and possibly still unique) in Facebook.
We’ll give you a short intro on what’s in this new version and we will follow up with a more extensive feature list and more details on specific features.
- Publish on Application Profile's wall.
- Publish on your Event Page’s wall.
- “Publish on behalf of" (this can be huge).
- Twitter oAuth safely connects your twitter accounts.
- Auto discover and post pictures from Tweets posted via: TwitPic, TweetPhoto, PikChur, TwitGoo, YFrog and PickTor.
- Auto-convert links in Tweets to Facebook Post Attachments.
- Auto-exclude Tweets sent by Facebook’s Twitter app.
- Twitter and Bit.ly accounts are now per user rather than per target (wall).
- Add multiple Twitter and Bit.ly accounts once, use them everywhere.
- Choose Twitter / Bit.ly accounts per feed or per target. Mix them as you like.
- New Application Settings tab for managing global settings.
- Revamped Feed Editors.
- Limit the number of posts per cycle at the feed and the page level.
- Customizable Source URL in Feeds.
- Simplified permissions management.
- All links posted to Facebook are now shortened with Bit.ly.
- Ability to temporarily pause/resume publishing an entire wall or specific feeds.
- Improved handling of Business Accounts.
- Numerous bug fixes & performance optimizations
- Lot’s of other small stuff that make RSS Graffiti shine under the hood as it glooms (*wishful thinking*) from the outside ;-)
There are quite a lot of things still to improve and even more things that we want to add in the future. We are already aware of a number of small annoyances here and there and we will be working in the coming days to iron them out. But we have put a lot of hard work in this version and really couldn’t wait any longer before we shared it with you. So please keep you feedback coming. Our goal now is to do frequent small releases to fix all pending issues of this release and then move on to greater goals.
Thankful for your support,
The RSS Graffiti Team